What was that again? Morphium is a sophisticated Object Mapper and Messaging System for MongoDB. It adds a lot of features to MongoDB, for example a dedicated InMemoryDriver, so that you can run all your Tests just in RAM without the need to install a MongoDB.
and good things need some time... so we are happy to announce, we just released Morphium 4.0.0. This release contains a ton of changes and improvements.
- Simplifying the API at a lot of places in code
- a lot new features and improvements for the Messaging System (Rejecting of Messages, Pausing/Unpausing of message processing, message replay upon startup, ...)
- Code quality improvements
- adding a new jackson based ObjectMapper (has to be enabled in Settings)
- Transaction Support
- Improvement of Enum handling
- lots of improvements with aggregation
- the InMemDriver does now support ChangeStreams
- and countless other changes
this is a big update which took 8 Release Candidates to test.
Morphium is available at maven central:
or at github.